Kechi, KS 67067
- 1,642 sq ft
- Holds a maximum of 96 people
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Multi-purpose open area
- Stacking chairs and folding tables provided
- Free Wi-Fi
- The fees are under review and are not currently available online. Please call 316.744.9287 to inquire prices.
Rules & Requirements
- The Community Room is available for rent from 8:00am to 11:00pm.
- The City of Kechi reserves the right to use of the room for a user deemed to have higher priority. If a scheduling conflict arises between two or more users, priority will be given to Residents.
- On the day of usage, the user will pick up a key at City Hall. If the day of usage is over a weekend, the user will pick up a key at City Hall on Friday.
- Users are responsible for setting up and taking down the room if necessary.
- Users are responsible for the physical wellbeing of the room during rental. The City of Kechi accepts no responsibility for accidents resulting from usage of the Community Room.
- All minors under 18 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- The following actions / items are prohibited: smoking inside the building; alcoholic beverages on the premises; use of tape, tacks, nails, screws, or staples on the walls or equipment; pets on the premises; and dancing.
- When departing the building: Turn off all lights in the Community Room, Restroom, and Hallway. Return thermostat to 65 degrees in the winter or 72 degrees in the summer. Lock the north and west doors of Community Room and insure all outside doors are secure.
- The Community Room key must be returned the next business day. If a Community Room key is lost, the user will be charged with the cost of replacing all Community Room door locks.